Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We fight, scream and never fix it
Crying out to someone
I made a bad decision
But I'll shut my mouth

Now that my heart beats for you
Like the clock that never stops tick, tick, tickin' away
My head thinks about you
Like a song stuck on repeat playin' over and over again

You told me you were here to stay
Now you have to leave me
But, I fell in love so I know
There's no turning back

Now that my heart beats for you
Like the clock that never stops tick, tick, tickin' away
My body lies here, waiting
Like you were going to come back to me

Now that your here
I have one last thing to say
Take your bags and leave
Because you made my heart stop, now
Like a fighter droppin' their fists
'Cause they can't keep fight, fight, fightin' anymore.
I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment