Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Seven Years Old And I've Never Been So Nervous, We're Making Our Way To A Wedding. You Tell Me Not To Worry I'll Be Just Fine, I Smile And Give You A Big Hug. As We Get Out Of The Car, I See People Stare As You Step Out Of The Car, Your Beautiful White Dress Flowing Behind You. You Look Like An Angel, You Whisper To Me "I Know You'll Be Good At This Because Your A Princess", I Start To Smile. We're Waiting For The Music To Start So We Can Walk Down The Aisle, Here It Comes, Here I Go. 'Step, 1, 2, Throw Step, 1, 2 Throw' I Say To Myself Trying Not To Mess It All Up, The White And Pink Petals Float Gently Towards The Ground As I Toss Them In The Air. You Make Fairy Tales Seem So Dull, "You May Kiss The Bride", "Aww". The Best Part Was Getting My Photo Taken With The Most Gorgeous Lady I've Ever Seen. I Have Five Minutes To Run Around, I Trip And Get The Worst Grass Stain On My White Dress, I Come Running To You Crying My Little Eyes Out Apoligizing On My Knees Hugging Your Legs So Tight. You Tell Me "It's Okay It's Just A Stain It Will Come Out" And Give Me Some Lollies. I Skip Away Singing To Myself, When A Boy Asks Me To Dance, I Look Back At You And You Tell Me To Go And Dance. As We Get On The Dance Floor A Slow Song Comes On, I Rest My Head On His Shoulder As We Dance. When We Finish Dancing I Run To You, Giggling, Hug You And Say Thank You For Letting Me Be Your Flower Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment